- Wetlands of the Tuggerah Lakes Catchment - A report by members of the Tuggerah Biodiversity Committee in the Tuggerah Lakes Catchment. Click here to view the report.2.22 MB
- Environmental Weed Profiles - a guide to identifying environmental weeds in your local Central Coast area. Click here to view the weed profiles.
- Brisbane Water - Local Area Catchment Study - Check out the great range of activities and tasks for Stages 4/5 science by clicking here
- Oyster Industry Slideshow - view our slide show that tells about the Oyster Industry in Brisbane Waters. The slideshow was produced in 2002. Click here to begin
- Wyrrabalong National Park - This booklet aims to promote the optimum method of conserving for the future, a splendid piece of coastline on the Central Coast, It sets out the resources and human values which the proposed park contains, and explains the processes which led to the park proposal. Click here to download booklet (1,444kb)
- Proposal to: Rehabilitate The Entrance to Bateau Bay "Stepping Stone" Wildlife Corridor.
Click here to download Proposal (PDF 2.94Mb)
- Water - The Big Picture. Economics of Water Tanks Report presented at Community Water Forum 12 August 2006. Click here to view (146kb)
- Using local knowledge to Conduct a Quantitative Assessment of Groundwater Levels for the Kulnura-Mangrove Mountain Aquifer. Author – Richard Case. On behalf of the Community Environment Network (CEN).
click here to download(PDF 4.4Mb)
- Blueprint for Regional Landcare(Central Coast & Lake Macquarie) 2006. click here to download(PDF 4.32Mb)
- Sustainable Campus Report. - The report on sustainability of the University of Newcastle's Central Coast campus at Ourimbah. Click here (1.18MB)
- November 2007 Networking Night- copy of a presentation on climate change by Richard Weller (CPEng, MIEAust)
click here to view(PDF 3.6Mb) presentation graphics. (3.614MB)
- Recovery Plan for the Bush Stone-curlew - This document is the formal New South Wales Recovery Plan for the Bush Stone-curlew Burhinus grallarius and, as such, considers the conservation requirements of the species across its known range within New South Wales (NSW). It identifies actions to be taken to enhance the long-term viability of the species in the wild and the parties responsible for carrying out these actions over the next 5 years.
click here to download(PDF 1.02Mb)