Waterwatch undertake a number of activities during the year. See listings below for details.
QA/QC are important aspects of the monitoring program. It is essential that the results produced are accurate and precise so that coordinators can be confident in the results.
- QA Report 2011 (PDF 753kb)
- QA Report 2012 (Not Available)
Phosphorus Awareness Week
P-Week is held each year to raise awareness within the community about water quality issues, particularly nutient reduction.
- P-Day Report 2009 (PDF 1.014Mb)
- P-Day Report 2011 Blue Haven (PDF 7.84Mb) P-Day Report 2011 Hawkesbury (PDF 1.12Mb)
- P-Day Report 2012 Gorokan (PDF 327kb) P-Day Report 2012 Mangrove Creek (PDF 345kb)
- P-Day Report 2013 Avoca (PDF 820kb)
Catchment crawls invole the community within a particulare catchment visiting a number of sites investigating impacts of farming, urbanisation and our society on the waterway.